Living Wells Farm is a lush, hidden gem tucked among the trees only minutes from Route 1 and Wells beaches. Our property directly connects to miles of trails on conservation land, just steps away from the barn. The 34 acre layout affords plenty of grass pastures for daily turnout. The intimate family atmosphere is relaxing and safe, promoting a rustic, quiet environment for you and your horse.
- 20 stalls
- Lighted 200′ x 66′ outdoor ring
- 1/3 mile exercise track
- 8 large pastures with all day turnout
- Heated tack room
- Direct access to trails on conservation land
- Feedings twice daily including supplements and medications
- Unlimited access to grass pasture or three times a day hay feedings in winter
- Dressage Instructor/trainer
- Owners live on property
- Various boarding options, please call to discuss pricing
Short Term / Vacation Accommodation
Traveling with your equine companion can be stressful. Living Wells offers overnight accommodation for horses who are traveling cross country, or if you have ever desired to bring your horse on vacation. Explore our trails with your own horse, and rest easy at night at your B&B knowing he is comfortable and safe. 12×12 stalls, with Dutch doors opening to outside available. Spacious green pastures.
Download Boarding Application.
Sign Online: Minor Equine Release and Waiver of Liability
Sign Online: Adult Release and Waiver